CMD is an Italian company that operates in the design and production of internal combustion engines and related electronic control systems. We are looking for Electronic Engineer to join our electronic control systems team at the headquarters in San Nicola La Strada (CE). In the context of Electronic Research and Development Department you will design electronic control systems for diesel engines.
The candidate will mainly have the responsibility of:
- Develop software and firmware for safety critical applications
- Actively participate in the complete development of the product
- Write documentation relating to the software development process based on the DO178C standard
- Master Degree in Electronic or Automation Engineering.
Technical skills required (must):
- Knowledge of the main development environments for embedded systems (Eclipse, Tasking, etc.)
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (DOORs, Polarion, etc.)
- Knowledge of C, C ++ language.
- Knowledge of SW development processes for safety critical applications (e.g. DO-178C)
- Knowledge of the main communication protocols: CAN, RS232, SPI, I2C, USB etc.
- Knowledge of electronics fundamentals (capability of reading and understanding of electrical diagram and schematics)
Additional Technical skills (plus)
- Experience in computer vision / machine learning, AI, video processing
- Experience in high-level programming languages in Windows and Linux (e.g. Python, Qt, etc.)
- Experience in LabVIEW.
- Experience in Model base design (Mathwork - Simulink)
- Experience of embedded operating systems (also for safety critical applications)
- Experience of at least 3/5 years in Electronics / Software / Embedded Systems
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Determination in achieving the assigned objectives
- Excellent ability to work in a team, coordinating with colleagues
- Independence and proactivity
- Good knowledge of the English language